Who we are
Passion for Planting is all about helping church planters. We are a not-for-profit church planting support ministry started by a group of church planters from New Life Christian Church. New Life was started as a church planting church, and, through God’s blessing, we have helped start many additional growing churches. In 2002, our vision was to help start one new church every year and to be actively working with at least four church planters at any given time. Through God’s blessing, we’ve substantially participated (funding and project management) in over 100 new church plants and we’ve contributed to numerous church plants overall. Passion for Planting is an outgrowth of our local church experience and our passion to help start healthy new churches.
Our offices are in Chantilly, VA. You can contact us at 703-817-0601 or email@example.com. If you are nearby give us a shout, we’d love to meet you.
Exponential is a growing community of leaders committed to accelerating the multiplication of healthy, reproducing faith communities. They champion church multiplication and equip church multipliers as they seek to help move the needle on multiplication from less than 1% of churches actively reproducing to greater than 10%!
Jesus. Leaders. Multiplication.
Project Management Services
Through church plant Project Management, Passion for Planting works hand-in-hand with the planter to ensure all the pieces of the project come together at the right time. We help planters get from where they are, to where they want to be. We do so by providing a part-time, specialized project manager/administrator to work virtually with the planter during that critical 6-12 month pre-launch period. Read more
Why we exist and What we believe
We exist to:
- Help new churches develop startup plans (strategic planning for new churches)
- Help new churches find high-quality, low-cost services that maximize the effectiveness of their startup (cost savings for new churches)
- Provide advice and counsel to new churches during their startup (coaching for new churches)
- Help educate new churches on best practices and trends in church planting (education for new churches)
- Provide financial assistance to new churches during their startup phase, primarily in the form of support services (e.g. marketing, planning, etc.)
- God, the Creator of the world, is all powerful and all knowing. God’s ways are perfect and He despises sin.
- Man is separated from God due to sin. Without redemption from sin, man’s end is death.
- People matter to God. His love for man is so deep that God initiated action to cover man’s sin and to make a way for man to be reconciled to Him.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, the Head of the church, is the only way to God and to eternal life. Jesus died for our sins, and rose from the dead so that man could be redeemed from his sinful nature and restored to a right relationship with God.
- Forgiveness of sins and eternal life are available to all who accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Those accepting Jesus Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him.
- The Holy Spirit lives within and empowers every Christian.
- The Bible is the inspired word of God.
- The Church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to evangelize the lost and to edify the believer.