Have a Calling and a Full-Time Job?
We continue to see more church planters like you that are keeping their marketplace job while they plant a church. We have help for you!
Bi-Vo/Co-Vo Project Management App
We’ve created a new church planting template in our PlanterPlan app with you in mind. At its heart, it’s a checklist to help you work on the first things first and the last things last. Everyone’s timetables are different, so the bi-vo/co-vo PlanterPlan is based on checkpoints rather than deadlines.
Whether you launch worship gatherings in 6 months or 6 years, PlanterPlan will continue to help you work on the right things in the right season while you keep your day job. Sound refreshing? Sign up for PlanterPlan for free.
Bi-Vocational Project Management Support
You’re a visionary; a project manager comes alongside you as your implementer. We want to help you get everything done that needs to get done. We want to see the vision God has given you become reality.
Passion for Planting pioneered project management for church planters. And we bring our nearly 20 years of experience helping church planters to make your journey a little less complicated and lonely. It’s like having a part-time Executive Pastor with church planting experience on your team!
You have a unique context and a unique timetable. We’d love to talk with you about a custom solution for project management support. Having a Passion for Planting project manager will lighten your load and uncomplicate things.
Here’s What You Get with Bi-Vocational Planting Project Management Services
- Regular video calls:
- Watches the important deadlines and keeps the project on track
- Puts together a focus list for both of you
- Encourages and prays for you
- Help crafting and implementing your strategies:
- Disciple-making Strategy
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Groups Strategy
- Church Multiplication Strategy
- Community Networking Strategy
- Outreach Strategy
- Leadership Development Strategy
- Staffing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Ministry Teams Strategy
- Facilities and Equipment Strategy
- Assimilation Strategy
- Help developing a multi-year church budget
- Help with demographics research
- A corporate records notebook (physical & virtual)
- Help drafting Management Team meeting minutes
- Complete legal entity formation support:
- Draft Articles of Incorporation
- File Articles with Your State
- Get a Federal Employment ID Number (EIN)
- Draft Bylaws
- Help get Bank Accounts Set Up
- Get Church Insurance
- Prepare & Submit the infamous IRS 501c3 packet
- Help you get Sales Tax Exemption
- Get you Non-profit Postage Pricing
- Help with researching and purchasing startup equipment
- Ready-to-use HR systems and forms, including a Staff Policy Manual
- A Church Operations Manual (systems and processes)
- Regular Project Status Reports to Your Management Team or supervisor
We’d love to chat with you about the cost of project management support. Use the contact form below and we’ll connect!
Project Management vs Coaching
We believe in the value of Church Plant Project Management AND Coaching. The Project Manager and Coach are two separate but equally important roles. In broad strokes:
- ensures you are establishing systems for a healthy launch of worship gatherings
- focuses on the what, when, where & how
- sets the agenda and connects with you every week
- manages timelines
- makes sure you document strategies
- helps implement those strategies
- offers tactical/execution experience
- ensures you are establishing healthy practices for the long haul
- focuses primarily on the who & why
- lets you set the agenda and connects with you monthly-ish
- asks questions
- challenges you
- helps you make strategic decisions
- offers feedback on strategy documents
- offers leadership experience