The art of coaching is building a partnership with church planters in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Passion for Planting coaches come alongside the church planter with the confidence that every church planter is creative, resourceful and called to plant a healthy multiplying church.
Standing on this foundation, your Passion for Planting coach will:
- Set a scheduled meeting (virtually via Zoom) that will occur once per month
- Be accessible via call, text, email anytime between those scheduled meetings
- Discover, clarify, and align vision with what the planter is called to achieve
- Encourage self-discovery
- Elicit individual solutions and strategies
- Hold the planter responsible and accountable
This process helps the church planter dramatically improve their outlook on church and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
Values of Passion for Planting Coaches1
- Health: We model the way: spiritually, relationally, physically and emotionally.
- Responsiveness: We’re available TODAY. We return our calls/emails within the day.
- Execution: We do what we say we will do.
- Empathy: We’ve been where you are. We feel your pain.
- Honesty: Wounds from a friend can be trusted.
- Quick to Listen; Slow to Speak: We seek to understand before being understood.
Coaching and Project Management
At Passion for Planting, we believe in the value of Church Plant Project Management AND Coaching. So much so that we bundle coaching (18 months) and project management (10 months) to be able to offer the best value for church planters.
The Project Manager and Coach are two separate, but equally important, roles. The Project Manager works side by side (virtualy) with the planter during the 9-10 month pre-launch period to get those 400+ tasks completed. The Coach is a longer term relationship that will begin before Project Management (pre-launch) and hopefully continue long term (post-launch).